Sat, Jan 21|
Location is TBD
New Year, New Clothing Swap
New year, new clothes, new you! Clothing swap and Symbology Clothing Pop-Up to inspire and equip you for a new year of LOOKS!
Time & Location
Jan 21, 5:30 PM
Location is TBD
About the event
Clothing Swap Highlights:
- You bring unwanted clothes which are in good condition.
- The clothes will be spread around and grouped by category like a shop.
- Swapping will be done in an organized, structured way to ensure fairness.
- Whatever you like, and it fits you – you can take, free of charge.
- In the end, we will donate the things that no one wants.
About The Clothing Swap
The whole idea is to collect items that you don’t want/wear anymore and exchange them with others. Instead of throwing away clothing in good condition, or keeping them in our wardrobe to collect dust, we can give it to someone who will wear them.
What to bring?
- We suggest at least 5-10 clothing items, with a maximum of 20. This ensures there are plenty of quality things to trade but not so much stuff that it becomes overwhelming. *All items should be clean and in good condition*
- Add accessories and home goods to the mix (like gently worn shoes, handbags, jewelry, scarves and unopened beauty products, frames, candles, cushions and throws). This will ensure that everyone—regardless of size—can find something that works.
- Put everything (including handbags and shoes) in the dryer on high heat (at least 120 degrees Fahrenheit) for 10 to 20 minutes before coming over. This will kill uninvited guests like clothing moths, etc.
When, where, will there be food & drinks?
Doors open at 5:30pm for networking and setting up
Swap begins at 6:00 (ish)
There will be hearty snacks, iced tea, water, and plenty of opportunities for connecting and bonding. BYOB.
This event is taking place at a private residence in South Fort Worth, please rsvp for location details.